We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Object taking too much time to load

Hello, I have a problem on loading data on the object, because I have 1000 records in 3 months and it's taking to much time when I have to do an Update.
This problem is done because the Calendar displayed on the left is asking the data provider all the records of about 3 months, and this is taking too much to load.
Why is the control asking for all that data? Just to do "Bold" character on days?
If it's the case, Is there a way I can intercept that call? I want not to do the normal search but taking only one record per day! In this way I have less data to obtain.

Since the program must be run in a multiuser environment, it will be useful to have a method to upgrade only the grid of appointments, because now, since I've read this in the forum, I am removing and re-adding the data provider to control datasource to do this update... very huge operation...

Thank you.
Dario.

1 Reply

MG Mohanraj Gunasekaran Syncfusion Team January 23, 2017 12:56 PM UTC

Hi Dario, 

Thanks for using Syncfusion products. 

By default, we do not have the support to change this behavior. If you want to restrict this support please create a new incident for this scenario using your direct-trac login from the below link, 

Regards, 
Mohanraj G 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon