We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

is possible create autocomplete dynamically

Hello,
I am developing an app with xamarin in vs2015 with shared template. I don't use the xmal but only page created dynamically, so I try to add the sfautocomplete control in shared project (the droid project) but on the page I see only the textbox and when try to search something I get a Java exception.
I have attached as source a list of string.

Can you help me please?

thank's 

3 Replies

PK Pavendhan Kumar Syncfusion Team January 20, 2017 01:04 PM UTC

Hi Dev,

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support.

Query: SfAutoComplete with Shared Template.

We have prepared a sample as per your requirement and plese download the same from the below available link.

Link: http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/forum/128413/ze/AutoCompleteShared158723055 

Please let us know if you have any concerns on this.

Regards,
Pavendhan K.

GP Giftoria PTY LTD January 20, 2018 11:47 AM UTC

Hi is this possible to do the same sample with XAML file? I am having a problem with this in my shared project!
xmlns:autocomplete="clr-namespace:Syncfusion.SfAutoComplete.XForms;assembly=Syncfusion.SfAutoComplete.XForms;"
it keep showing red, please help me out, I am considering changing the whole project to PCL at this stage but it looks like I dont need to do that.

SK Selva Kumar  Veerakrishnan Syncfusion Team January 22, 2018 11:53 AM UTC

Hi Giftoria,

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support.

We have created an AutoComplete sample on shared Project for your requirement, please download it from the link given below.

Sample link: http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/directtrac/general/ze/SfAutoCompleteShared-159161536.zip

Please let us know if you need any assistance on this.

Regards,

Selva Kumar V.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon