We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Change in font style of Days of the week

As per the requirement, I wanted to change the font attribute in bold for days of the week for WeekView and MonthVIew.  I have attached the screenshot of actual and the expected scheduler. Can this be done? 

Attachment: Images_96e6e7ce.zip

3 Replies

SP Subburaj Pandian Veluchamy Syncfusion Team January 18, 2017 07:23 AM UTC

Hi Mohana Priya, 

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion products. 

Based on the provided information, we have checked your requirement of setting style to the Schedule ViewHeader in Xamarin forms and it can be achieved by ViewHeaderStyle property in Schedule. You can modify the ViewHeader properties as per your requirement, please refer the below code example, 

[c#] 
 ViewHeaderStyle viewheaderStyle = new ViewHeaderStyle();
 viewheaderStyle.DayTextStyle = Font.SystemFontOfSize(15).WithAttributes(FontAttributes.Bold);
 viewheaderStyle.DateTextStyle = Font.SystemFontOfSize(15).WithAttributes(FontAttributes.Bold);
 schedule.ViewHeaderStyle = viewheaderStyle; 

If the given solution also doesn’t meet your requirement, could you please revert to us with more information about your requirement? It will be helpful for us to analyze on your it and provide you a better solution.

Regards,  
Subburaj Pandian V. 

JM J, Mohana Priya January 18, 2017 10:57 AM UTC

Thanks for the response. I could able to change the font attribute of days to bold for DayView and WeekView. But whereas in month view , it is not changing. Screenshot has been attached for your reference. Can i fade out the date of past and future month in MonthView? 

Attachment: Images_d349848f.zip

SP Subburaj Pandian Veluchamy Syncfusion Team January 19, 2017 09:30 AM UTC

Hi Mohana Priya, 

We have created a new support incident under your account to track the status of this latest query. Please log on to our support website to check for further updates. 

Regards, 
Subburaj Pandian V.   

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon