We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Copying a sheet into new sheet . With formula's

Hello ,

I'm trying to copy a sheet into a new sheet using the  sheet.addcopy(sheetnumber). I'm getting everything but the formula fields are referring to cells in the source sheet not in the destination sheet . Is there a way to do this . We cannot do the range because we don't how range with the sheet has .  Below is the code i used to copying into new sheets 

sheet0.Workbook.Worksheets.AddCopy(sheet0)

i'm using VB.net 

3 Replies

SS Sridhar Sukumar Syncfusion Team January 17, 2017 10:32 AM UTC

Hi Todd, 

Thank you for using Syncfusion products. 

We are unable to reproduce the issue from our side. We have shared a simple sample for your reference can be downloaded from following location. 

Sample link: http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/directtrac/general/ze/AddCopy174158613.zip 

Kindly modify the sample to reproduce the issue and share us the modified sample along with the issue reproducing input files which will be helpful for us to give you a prompt solution at the earliest. 

Please let us know if you have any concerns. 

Regards, 

Sridhar S. 

TJ Todd J January 17, 2017 02:40 PM UTC

Hello sridhar, 

I'm attaching the input file i'm using and i can reproduce the issue. I am attaching the code used with my input file When i ran the input file with code you gave me it produced the same issue. It is copying everything but the formula . I am also attaching the formula screenshots explaining the issue in  the output folder. 

Attachment: AddCopy174158613_(2)_c6f9f199.zip

SS Sridhar Sukumar Syncfusion Team January 18, 2017 11:42 AM UTC

Hi Todd, 

We were able to reproduce the problem and have logged defect report regarding this. A support incident to track the status of this defect has been created under your account. Please log on to our support website to check for further updates 

https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=%2fsupport%2fdirecttrac%2fincidents  

Please let me know if you have any questions. 

Regards, 

Sridhar S. 

SIGN IN To post a reply.
Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon