We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Exporting selected rows

Hello .First of all I'm a beginner so if my question looks stupid  sorry but I need your help  .
I'm using a grid grouping control .
I enabled the selection modes .
2 Problems that I have >> I was unable to find a sample/example or a solution how to do that  ( probably I missed that part of documentation or I did not understood how the GGC works):
1# I want to export to excel (or to print) only specific rows - rows that are selected with the mouse by the user (the blue highlighted ones) as can be seen in the attached picture .
I do not want to predefine the exported rows or range of rows .
2# I want to enable the above feature for multiple grouping grids not for a specific one as example gridGroupingControl1.I have multiple grids in multiple tabs in same form
Thank you vey much

3 Replies

AR Amal Raj U Syncfusion Team January 16, 2017 12:50 PM UTC

Hi Andrei, 

Thanks for using Syncfusion products. 

We have analyzed your requirements. Unfortunately, GridGroupingControl doesn’t has support for exporting selected records and exporting multiple grids to single Excel file. All the records of a single Grid only can be exported to excel with or without its styles. For further more information about exporting, please refer to the below user guide documentations, 

UG Link 

Please let us know, if you have any concerns. 

Regards, 
Amal Raj U. 

AB Andrei Bujaki January 16, 2017 01:06 PM UTC

Ok Thank you very much

PM Piruthiviraj Malaimelraj Syncfusion Team January 17, 2017 07:02 AM UTC

Hi Andrei, 

Thanks for your understandings. 

Please feel free to ask if you have any other queries, we will be happy to assist you further on this. 

Regards, 
Piruthiviraj

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon