We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

SfAccordion for Xamarin.Forms?

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

128287 Jan 12,2017 08:58 AM Apr 30,2018 07:54 AM Xamarin.Forms 7
Tags: General
Thomas Klocker
Asked On January 12, 2017 08:58 AM

Hi @all!

I just wanted to ask if there is a possibility to get a Xamarin.Forms Version of the SfAccordion control?
That would be awesome!

Currently we port our UWP App to Xamarin.Forms, and in our existing UWP App we use the SfAccordion control to display 4 items in the Accordion control.
Each item has a ListView in it, and we set the SelectionMode to OneOrZero -> so only one ListView will be shown or none.
That works great, and it would be cool to have something similar for our Xamarin.Forms app.

Greetings
Thomas

PS: I didn´t know if it´s correct to post something like this in the Forum. Sorry if i was wrong.

Saravana Pandian Murugan [Syncfusion]
Replied On January 13, 2017 10:50 AM

Hi Thomas,

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support. 

We have forwarded to the concerned team and we will update you with more details on Monday.

Thanks,
Saravana Pandian M.

Thomas Klocker
Replied On March 31, 2017 03:34 AM

Hi Saravana Pandian!

Long time ago, did you hear anything about plans to implement the Accordion control for Xamarin Forms?

Greetings
Thomas

Vanaja  Annasamy [Syncfusion]
Replied On April 3, 2017 07:42 AM

Hi Thomas,

We are sorry for the delay in responding to your mail.

Currently, we do not have "SfAccordion support in Xamarin.Forms”. We have considered your requirement as a feature request and have logged a report for the same. This control implementation in Xamarin.Forms will be available in one of our upcoming releases.

Regards,
Vanaja R.A.

Stefaan Avonds
Replied On November 22, 2017 09:45 AM

Hi

Any progress in the SfAccordion for Xamarin.Forms?

Thanks!

Selva Kumar  Veerakrishnan [Syncfusion]
Replied On November 27, 2017 06:36 AM

Hi Stefaan,

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support.

Currently we don't have immediate plans to add SfAccordion control in Xamarin.Forms platform. It will be available in any of our upcoming release based on our priority list.

Regards,
Selva Kumar V.

Michael Brown
Replied On April 28, 2018 08:05 AM

I agree.  This is a VERY common way to manage content, especially on devices with less view area aka phones.  This would absolutely draw more customers to Syncfusions Xamarin forms suite.  I know for one I use all their controls and this has been the ONE control that is not offered in any enterprise way anywhere.  Certainly takes the time away from having to build one and use that time for more important business logic, etc.

Sivaram Ganesan [Syncfusion]
Replied On April 30, 2018 07:54 AM

Hi Stefaan,   

Currently we do not have support for Accordion control. But by using SfListView can achieve the accordion view requirement like expanding and collapsing the view using the “IsVisible” property of the grid in the ItemTemplate of SfListView, refer the code snippets below,

<listView:SfListView x:Name="listView" AutoFitMode="Height" SelectionMode="None"   
                                 BackgroundColor="#d3d3d3" ItemsSource="{Binding ContactsInfo}" ItemSpacing="10,10,10,10">  
        <listView:SfListView.ItemTemplate>  
           <DataTemplate>  
             <ViewCell>  
               <ViewCell.View>  
                 <Grid>  
                 </Grid>  
                  <Grid IsVisible="{Binding IsVisible, Mode=TwoWay}">  
                   </Grid>  
                </ViewCell.View>  
              </ViewCell>  
           </DataTemplate>  
</listView:SfListView.ItemTemplate>  

You can download the sample from the below link.   

Regards,
Sivaram G

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;