We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Date format in Agenda View

Hi. I want to change the date format in my agenda view. Right now the format is "am-7:30 - am-9:00". I want it to be like this "7:30am-9:00am". Can anyone point me to the right direction where I can do this. I have looked in the documentation to no avail. Thank you in advance

5 Replies

NR Nevitha Ravi Syncfusion Team January 12, 2017 11:04 AM UTC

Hi Brian, 

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion Support. 

By default, Agenda view will display the time in hh:mm tt format (7:30 AM – 9:30 AM) and attached the below screenshot of default agenda view for your reference. 

Also, with RTL mode, the time format will be like” AM- 7.30 AM 9.30” as shown in the below image. 

As you have mentioned that your current format is "am-7:30 - am-9:00", kindly share the culture that you are using in the Scheduler, whether TimeColumnTemplateId is used in your application and also your code example/ sample (if possible) to check and serve you better.
Regards,
Nevitha.

BP Brijesh Pandey November 3, 2017 10:40 AM UTC

Can we change date  format like 05 Monday May,2014 to 05 Monday 2014-Jan in date column

KK Karthigeyan Krishnamurthi Syncfusion Team November 6, 2017 04:41 AM UTC

Hi Brijesh, 

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support. 

It is possible to customize the Date column value format using template option and for the same we have prepared the below sample for your reference. 

<Code> 
<!-- Template for date column --> 
<script id="dateTemplate" type="text/x-jsrender"> 
    <div style="height:100%"> 
        <div> 
            <div>{{:~dateDisplay(StartTime)}}</div> 
        </div> 
    </div> 
</script> 

agendaViewSettings: { 
    dateColumnTemplateId: "#dateTemplate" 
}, 

function _getDate(date) { 
    return ej.format(new Date(date), "dd dddd yyyy-MMM"); 
} 
//Here, used the helper function to get the date and time value part from the StartTime. 
$.views.helpers({ 
    dateDisplay: _getDate 
}); 
</Code> 

Regards, 
Karthigeyan 

BP Brijesh Pandey November 7, 2017 08:50 AM UTC

Thanks Karthigeyan,

One thing i missed to mention here  that we need this in Angular2 .

KK Karthigeyan Krishnamurthi Syncfusion Team November 8, 2017 08:44 AM UTC

Hi Brijesh, 

Thanks for your update. 

Kindly refer the below link to know more about the template option. 

Regards, 
Karthigeyan 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon