We are trying develop a new application in Angular 2.So in the process of solutioning, I want to post my road blocks to get best solutions from experts in the forum.
Here are the issues/concerns to move further in deciding the project setup and configuration in the perspective of going live in the coming 5 months in PROD environment
- Which one of System.js,angular-cli and webpack is adoptable,feasible with best performance,management for the new project to go live in 5 months?
- What is the actual difference between the angular-cli and webpack even though the angular-cli contains the webpack configuration as specified in Angular documentation,why does we have external libraries like PrimeNG, ag-grid have different setup for both of them?
- How does both of them differ in build and deployment of application in brief?
- Since angular-cli still in beta,is it preferable to go live with the same?
- Is AOT have been already implemented in any of System.js,angular-cli and webpack or is it a manual implementation with webpack