We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Slow Dockable Panel Animation

Hello, I am using RC version 2.0.3.0 and have panels that are dockable through the docking manager. These panels'' fly-out and fly-in animation timing is very slow. Is there anyway to change this speed? I currently have 7 panels that are dockable. It previously animated at a decent speed. Thanks, Chris

5 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team April 13, 2004 08:57 PM UTC

Hi Chris, You could set a desired value to the DockingManager''s AutoHideInterval property for this purpose. It specifies the interval between mouse movement across an autohide tab and showing or hiding the control. Please try this and let me know if it helps. We appreciate your interest in Syncfusion products. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

CR Chris R April 14, 2004 12:13 PM UTC

Hello, Thank you for the suggestion, but that did not work. That property just made the start time of the animation quicker when the mouse left the area. I need to know why the actual sliding of the panel animation is so slow. Chris

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team April 15, 2004 01:30 AM UTC

Hi Chris, Thanks for the update. I now understand your requirements better. I have contacted the folks at the development team for their inputs on this one, and will update you as soon as I hear from them. We appreciate your patience and cooperation. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team April 16, 2004 05:16 PM UTC

Hi Chris, I have consulted the development team in this regard and would like to inform you that no changes have been made with regard to the animation speed of the auto-hidden docking window for v2.0.3.0. The static integer variable - AnimationSpeed in the DockingManager class determines this animation speed and its value has been hardcoded to 1 (ss it was in our previous releases). Only an additional AutoHideInterval property has been added whose implementation is independent of the animation speed (as evident in the DockingManager class source code). Please let me know if you have any suggestions. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team May 5, 2004 10:22 AM UTC

Hi Chris, A workaround here would be increase the DockingManager''s AnimationStep value, which specifies the animation sizing step used by the autohide timer. Please try this and let me know if this helps. Thanks for considering Syncfusion products. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon