We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

AllowMultiple how to load the multiple when loading appoitments?

Hello,

I have person resource in the scheduler it works greate but i cant find out how to load all Resources chosen on an event. I do know that you produce multiple appointments when using more then one resource. All chosen Resources are exposed in "Schedule1_ownerfield_0" property.

I do take care with this in the code and i do produce one appoitment row and multiple rows in my AppoitmentPerson table that connects persons with appoitments.

When I load the scheduler i would like to send alla selected Resources to the Appoitment so when i click edit it should show alla selected Resources not only the one passed using PersonId. As it is now its not very userfriendly and confusing.

Regards
Marcin

1 Reply

KK Karthigeyan Krishnamurthi Syncfusion Team January 9, 2017 11:36 AM UTC

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support.   

When an appointment is saved with multiple resources, unique appointments for each resource will be saved with its id. Therefore, when an appointment is opened, only its respective resource will be shown in the appointment window which is the default behavior. Currently, there is no option to display all the resources for the multiple resource appointments in the appointment window. In our latest release version (14.4.0.20) when an appointment is saved/edited with multiple resource (say 2), parameters shown below will be retrieved which helps to keep track the appointment added for the resource. We have prepared a sample for your reference which can be download from the below location.   

1.       BeforeAppointmentChange event parameters 

2.       BeforeAppointmentCreate event parameters 

Regards, 
Karthigeyan 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon