We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Razor support

Hi Everyone
Maybe a stupid question. If I start a new asp.net core project in Visual Studio. Will I still be able to use razor syntax for syncfunction components?
Some components are not completely finnished for tag helpers, the grid( filtering, drag & drop etc.) for an example. So I hope I can stick with the old fasion razor syntax for those components.
If not, is there any other way it can work with both technics? Razor syntax and tag helpers.....
Best regards

3 Replies

MM Manikandan Mariappan Syncfusion Team January 6, 2017 01:13 PM UTC

Hi Remi, 

To utilize our all components with all features in ASP.NET Core platform, the best way is choosing the Tag Helper support.  

Query: Some components are not completely finished for tag helpers, the grid( filtering, drag & drop etc.) 

We have completed the Tag Helper for all the properties in Grid control and we can enable the filtering and drag and drop by using below Tag Helper. 

[Drag and Drop]  
<ej-grid id="FlatGrid" allow-paging="true" row-drop-settings="@(new RowDropSettings() {DropMapper="Home/RowDropHandler",DropTargetID="#DestGrid" })" allow-row-drag-and-drop="true">  
    <e-datamanager json="ViewBag.dataSource" adaptor="remoteSaveAdaptor"></e-datamanager>  
    . . .  

</ej-grid>  
[Controller]  
public ActionResult RowDropHandler(List<Orders> added, List<Orders> deleted)  
{  
      //TO do here when droping  
      return Json(added);  
}  

[Filtering]  
<ej-grid id="FlatGrid" allow-paging="true" allow-filtering="true">    
    <e-filter-settings filter-type="Menu"></e-filter-settings>  
    . . .  
</ej-grid>  

Also, we have created a sample that can be downloaded from the below link.  
Please let us know if you need any further assistance. 
Regards, 
Manikandan Mariappan 

MA MAI January 7, 2017 08:52 PM UTC

That is really great. Thank you very much.

When will the features that are available on Live Demo for asp.net MVC be available on Live Demo for asp.net core?

Best regards

MM Manikandan Mariappan Syncfusion Team January 9, 2017 12:59 PM UTC

Hi Remi, 

We have logged “Need to add a sample for filtering and Row drag and drop” as a usability feature in our end and it will be included in our ASP.NET Core sample browser Live Demo in the Volume 1, 2017 release which will be expected to be rolled out by the mid of February 2017.  

Regards, 
Manikandan Mariappan 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon