We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Setting the Max Date on sfDatePicker causes exception on when scrolled to Max Date Boundary

Setting the Max Date on sfDatePicker causes exception on when scrolled to Max Date Boundary in the control. I'm using version 14.4.0.20

I have included a snap shot

Attachment: Error_e2ccc27.zip

5 Replies

VR Venkateshwaran Ramdoss Syncfusion Team January 2, 2017 09:34 AM UTC

Hi Brain, 

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion Support. 

We have checked the reported issue by creating a sample. In this sample, we have set the MaxDate and scrolled to MaxDate boundary. But we were unable to reproduce the reported issue at our end. We have prepared a sample and video for your reference and it can be downloaded from the below link. 

Can you please check whether we have following proper reproducing steps or else please provide more details about your query by modifying the sample and providing reproducible steps which is helpful us to provide a prompt solution as earlier as possible ? 

Regards, 
Venkateshwaran V.R. 

BH Brian Hussey January 3, 2017 04:27 PM UTC

I originally had this classified under UWP having the issue not WPF. I have include a picture of the email response from your forums that shows UWP.

Thanks for the quick response

Brian

Attachment: Capture_2317e809.zip

VR Vijayalakshmi Roopkumar Syncfusion Team January 4, 2017 10:23 AM UTC

Hi Brian,

Sorry for an inconvenience caused.

We have checked the reported issue with the SfDatePicker in UWP platform, but we are unable to reproduce it. We have taken the video and sample that shows the issue replication steps.

Video: http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/forum/128089/ze/SfDatePickerUWPVideo1174955007

Sample: http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/forum/128129/ze/Universalnew1-1537633922 

Please check the video and sample and let us know whether we have followed the correct replication steps. If not please modify our sample into issue reproducible and also provide us the product version that you are currently using? It would be helpful for us to proceed further on this.

Regards,
Vijayalakshmi V.R. 

BH Brian Hussey January 4, 2017 01:53 PM UTC

I can duplicate the problem with your example. 
Here are the steps with max date of 3/20/2017 
  1. Set the date to 3/21/2010
  2. On the year part scroll as fast as you can to 2017
  3. It will throw the exception

If I use the arrow keys it works fine. I can make the exception happen with min date using the same technique. It has to do with scrolling fast and the method that when you scroll past the date it rolls back.

VR Vijayalakshmi Roopkumar Syncfusion Team January 5, 2017 08:51 AM UTC

Hi Brian,

We were able to reproduce the reported issue with SfDatePicker and have logged defect report regarding this. A support incident to track the status of this defect has been created under your account. Please log on to our support website to check for further updates

https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=%2fsupport%2fdirecttrac%2fincidents 

Please let us know if you have any other concerns.

Regards,
Vijayalakshmi V.R.  

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon