We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Pie Series Segment Labels

I have a Pie chart being shown with the various segments properly displayed.  I have the legend shown above it, and the colours matching correctly.

However I do not see any labels (neither inside nor outside the pie chart) that show the value for each segment (i.e.: 75%, 25%).

I would like to know how to do the following:

-- Indicate I want to display the segment value (as a percentage or absolute value or both)
-- Indicate where I want to display the value (either inside the chart or next to it with leader lines)

Thank you.

1 Reply

DA Devi Aruna Maharasi Murugan Syncfusion Team January 4, 2017 01:09 PM UTC

Hi David, 

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion Support. 

We can display value of each segment by enabling the ShowLabel property of PieSeries’s AdornmentsInfo as shown like the below code snippet, 

<chart:PieSeries LabelPosition="Inside"> 
                <chart:PieSeries.AdornmentsInfo> 
                    <chart:ChartAdornmentInfo ShowLabel="True"/> 
                </chart:PieSeries.AdornmentsInfo> 
            </chart:PieSeries> 

You can customize the position of adornment label with LabelPosition property of PieSeries. The default value of LabelPosition property is Inside. 

We have prepared a demo sample based on your requirement and it can be downloaded from below link, 

Sample: PieLegend 

Please refer our UG documentation link to know more about adornments, 

Regards, 
Devi 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon