We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Label Format issue in SfChart

Hi Sf team,
I am exploring your DateTimeRangeNavigator control in Xamarin Forms. Actually what i want is something like Original.PNG(Attached) . MyVersion>PNG is someting i obtained using syncfusion control.
I need help for the following features.
1. How to format X-Axis label to show Time wth AM and PM Value like 6AM, 12 PM.( see Original.PNG)
2. How can I hide the MinorScale area showing in DateTImeNavigator control . If it set the Isvisible property to false inSfDateTimeRangeNavigator.MinorScaleStyle> , then the grid line is not showing. I need the lines but i don't need the bottom area. Otherwise anyway to change that area color?
3. How to split the x-axis to 3 sectors like in Original.PNG (X-axis cotains only 12AM 6 PM 12PM)
4. How to show the following label format in DateTimeRangeNavigator X-Axis?
if the date is 27 Sunday-- I need to show S 27 ( Refer Original.PNG)
Sampleproject is also attached.
Looking forward for your quick response.
Thanks
Subitha

Attachment: Metrics_bcb063f7.zip

8 Replies

SU Subitha December 28, 2016 10:17 AM UTC

Attaching the Screenshots

Attachment: Screenshots_d00b4ec1.zip

SU Subitha January 5, 2017 10:49 AM UTC

I Have one more question.

How to change the selection color in SfDateTimeRangeNavigator. I need to change the cureent overlay Color to Transparent ( That I can do now) and i need to use the current overlay color as my SelectedRegion Color in RangeNavigator. You can see that difference in the previous attached screenshhots.

Thanks
Subitha

JC Jaikrishna Chandrasekar Syncfusion Team January 5, 2017 11:39 AM UTC

Hi Subitha,

Please find the response for your queries,

We are able to achieve your requirement and we have modified your sample, it can be downloaded from the below location

Sample : http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/forum/128039/ze/Metrics_bcb063f7-2-437709679

Note : For the query “split the x-axis to 3 sectors” , based on the range requirement we can change the IntervalType and Interval in “Range Changed” event of the RangeNavigator

Regards,
Jaikrishna C

SU Subitha January 5, 2017 12:05 PM UTC

Hi JaiKrishna,

I checked your sample.. But now I am not able to click on the RangeNavigator control.Its look like that control is disabled. Also the line seperator in the DateTimeNavigator control also disappeared. You can check my previous screenshot which i want.

Also I have another query
How to change the selection color in SfDateTimeRangeNavigator. I need to change the cureent overlay Color to Transparent ( That I can do now) and i need to use the current overlay color as my SelectedRegion Color in RangeNavigator. You can see that difference in the previous attached screenshhots.

Thanks
Subitha

SU Subitha January 5, 2017 06:13 PM UTC

The issue i mentioned above is in Android. I can click in iOS.

JC Jaikrishna Chandrasekar Syncfusion Team January 9, 2017 06:46 AM UTC

Hi Subitha,   

Please find the response for your queries,   

Query 1:  I am not able to click on the RangeNavigator control.Its look like that control is disabled. Also, the line seperator in the DateTimeNavigator control also disappeared   

We will fix these two issues and we will include the patch in our upcoming Vol1 2017 release.   

Query 2: How to change the selection color in SfDateTimeRangeNavigator.   

We have logged the improvement task and we will include the patch in our upcoming Vol1 2017 release.   

Regards,   
Jaikrishna C   

SU Subitha February 27, 2017 07:36 AM UTC

Hi,

Any update on the new release having the above changes?

Thanks
Subitha

SP Saravana Pandian Murugan Syncfusion Team March 1, 2017 07:24 PM UTC

Hi Subitha,

For first query,

The fix for both issues have been included already in Volume 1, 2017 release.

We are glad to announce that our Essential Studio 2017 Volume 1 Service Pack 1 Release v15.1.0.37 is rolled out and is available for download under the following link.

Link: https://www.syncfusion.com/forums/129119/essential-studio-2017-volume-1-service-pack-release-v15-1-0-37-available-for-download  

We thank you for your support and appreciate your patience in waiting for this release. Please get in touch with us if you would require any further assistance.

For second query,

We have prepared a feasibility workaround to achieve your requirement. Please download the sample from following location.

Sample: http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/forum/128039/ze/RangeNavigator-370164253

Thanks,
Saravana Pandian M. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon