We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Submit all filters from all FilterBar inputs

I have been fiddling around trying to develop a clean way to submit all of the filters from my filter bar. I have the filterbar mode set to onEnter only. If i were to edit two of the filter box input and click enter in only one, the query submitted only has the changed from the input box that i pressed enter in. I have not come up with a clean solution that does not require a lot of workaround. The only solution i can come up with is to manually clear the query and recreate it it manually and submit it back to my dataSource. 

I also cannot find a way to dynamically grab all data if there is any from the FilterBar.

var gridObj = $("#Grid").data("ejGrid");
        // Gets filter bar of grid control
        var collection = gridObj.getFilterBar()[0].cells;
        var elem0 = collection.item(0);

There is not much i can even do with the object that is passed from the dom element gridObj.getFilterBar() that allows me to dynamically go through all of the input boxes.

I am hoping it is possible to update a query to have the results from all of input boxes instead of just the one i click enter from.

Thank You
Diamond

1 Reply

JK Jayaprakash Kamaraj Syncfusion Team December 28, 2016 01:01 PM UTC

Hi Diamond, 
A support incident has been created under your account to resolve the issue. Please log on to our support website to check for further updates.  

Regards,
Jayaprakash K.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon