We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

PivotChart with datatable

Hi, I want bind a PivotChart with a datatable. How can I do it?

Thanks.

5 Replies

RG Ramesh Govindaraj Syncfusion Team December 20, 2016 11:43 AM UTC

Hi Juan, 

Thank you for using Syncfusion products. 

We have prepared a PivotChart sample where the datasource bound from database(Northwind.sdf) using LINQ query. Please find the sample in the following link.  

Thanks and Regards, 
Ramesh G 

JU Juan December 20, 2016 11:50 AM UTC

Hi Ramesh,

Thanks for the fast answer. I will review the example.

Thanks and Regards.

RG Ramesh Govindaraj Syncfusion Team December 21, 2016 04:40 AM UTC

Hi Juan, 
We will wait until we hear from you. 
Regards,
Ramesh G. 

CH Christopher June 24, 2022 02:22 PM UTC

So where is the actual code for DataTable only to a PivotChart DataSource, I'm using SyncFusion BI Web 4.6 and that property needs a PivotDataSource and there no help on how to configure that to use a DataTable.  The site I am working on DOES NOT have a WebApi and will not have one, so all of the articles I have came across all eventually uses a WebApi.

AP AngelinFaithSheeba PaulvannanRajadurai Syncfusion Team June 27, 2022 06:05 PM UTC

Hi Christopher,

We have prepared a sample to render the pivot component using SQL database. Please find it from below link.

Sample: https://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/directtrac/general/ze/ASPNETWebFormsPivotChart1384045444

Kindly refer to the following UG document to render the pivot components using SQL data base.

UG Document: https://help.syncfusion.com/aspnet/pivotchart/relational-getting-started#creating-a-simple-application-with-pivot-chart-and-relational-data-sources-server-mode

Please let us know if you have any concerns.

Regards,

Angelin Faith Sheeba

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon