We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Predecessor setting using UI is not working

Hello,

I'm trying to set predecessor using UI (right side of the chart) ,but its not working. Tooltip which gets displayed while clicking on the dot displays error. Looks like one of the file is missing. Please find the attached snapshot which shows the issue when i click the dot at end of the task.

Attachment: Predecessor_Issue_98a6afa0.zip

3 Replies

JS Jonesherine Stephen Syncfusion Team December 20, 2016 08:43 AM UTC

Hi Kuntal, 
We can make the relationship between two tasks from chart side by dragging the connector line from one task to another task.  
Please find our online documentation for different task relationship in Gantt. 
Description 
Screen shot 
Valid relationship 

Invalid relationship 

We have also attached the demo video about connecting the predecessor line for your reference. Please find the video from below location 
Regards, 
Jone sherine P S 

KP Kuntal Patel December 20, 2016 11:03 AM UTC

I got your point,but i'm not at all able to drag the line. Even in valid case, i get error popup only. 

JS Jonesherine Stephen Syncfusion Team December 21, 2016 10:09 AM UTC

Hi Kuntal, 
Sorry for the inconvenience caused. 
We have analysed the reported issue with our sample. We are unable to reproduce the issue. Can you please provide us your sample along with the replication procedure? This would be helpful for us to serve you. 
Please find our online demo sample for your reference: 
Please let us know if you need more information on this.
Regards,
Jone sherine P S

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon