We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Suitable layout for tree structure

I need to create a binary tree structure using the diagram control. I am using the Directed Tree Layout Manager to generate the tree structure. The only issue is, I need the first two nodes of the tree at same level. I have included an image of the tree structure required. Is it possible to create this using Directed Tree Layout Manager?
If so, can you please provide a small sample code.

2 Replies

NG Naganathan Ganesh Babu Syncfusion Team December 19, 2016 11:50 AM UTC

Hi Ani 

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support.  

The layout will not be updated properly because currently we don’t have a support for positioning the multiple parent nodes with our Diagram layout manager.  

However, we have already logged this as a feature and added it to our feature request list. It can be tracked through our Features Management System: 

We are closing this incident now. You can communicate with us regarding the open features at any time using the “Contact” option. 

Regards, 

Naganathan K G 

NG Naganathan Ganesh Babu Syncfusion Team December 19, 2016 11:56 AM UTC

Hi Ani, 

Please ignore our previous update. 

The layout will not be updated properly because currently we don’t have a support for positioning the multiple parent nodes with our Diagram layout manager.  

However, we have already logged this as a feature and added it to our feature request list. It can be tracked through our Features Management System: 

You can communicate with us regarding the open features at any time using the “Contact” option. 

Regards, 

Naganathan K G 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon