We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Customizing Stencil

Hi, I'm trying to customize how the symbols draw in Stencil.

I want to show a little description at the left side of the symbol,

Any sample to get it?

3 Replies

KR Keerthivasan Ramamoorthy Syncfusion Team December 15, 2016 11:34 AM UTC

Hi Joan, 

Requirement: “Need to add Nodes to Stencil and set content at the left side of the Node”. 

We have support to achieve your requirement. We have provided a sample to represent this. Please refer the sample as below. 

Sample details: 
In sample, we have added a Nodes to SymbolCollection. This Collection will be the SymbolSource to the Stencil. Based on the SymbolSource, the Stencil will populate the Symbols. We have used ContentTemplate property of the Node to adjust the Content at left side of the Node.  

For more details about stencil, please refer the online documentation link as below. 

Regards, 
Keerthivasan R. 

JI Joan Isaac Collado Navarro December 15, 2016 11:59 AM UTC

I need to show only on the stencil and Outside of shape as a List with image and description.

Thank You

KR Keerthivasan Ramamoorthy Syncfusion Team December 16, 2016 06:59 AM UTC

Hi Joan, 
Requirement: “Need to add Nodes to Stencil and set content and image at the left side of the Node”.  

We have used NodeViewModel with Content and ContentTemplate in sample which is shared in our previous update. So, the Content of NodeViewModel can be aligned with all UIElements by using ContenTemplate. To achieve your requirement, please add the requested Image and Description to ContentTemplate of the NodeViewModel. 

Regards, 
Keerthivasan R. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon