We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

using control in xaml and 2 issues..

using version 14.4451.0.15

i'm bind all the data via a viewmodel and the control in the xaml (in xamarin forms on IOS)

I'm capturing the ' ScheduleCellTapped' in the code behind and have 2 issues.

1) if I have a time of the event set to 09:30-10:30 the '
ScheduleTappedEventArgs args' datetime never passed back 09:30 but instead passes back the datetime as 10:00.
This happens in every instance.

2) args.selectedAppointment is always null in every instance. Looks like this has been raised a few time in the forums and looks like it's been broken for a while now and it always seems to be when binding the 'datasource' is done in the xaml.

any updates on this being fixed?

4 Replies

SH steve hawkins replied to steve hawkins December 13, 2016 12:24 PM UTC

using version 14.4451.0.15

i'm bind all the data via a viewmodel and the control in the xaml (in xamarin forms on IOS)

I'm capturing the ' ScheduleCellTapped' in the code behind and have 2 issues.

1) if I have a time of the event set to 09:30-10:30 the '
ScheduleTappedEventArgs args' datetime never passed back 09:30 but instead passes back the datetime as 10:00.
This happens in every instance.

2) args.selectedAppointment is always null in every instance. Looks like this has been raised a few time in the forums and looks like it's been broken for a while now and it always seems to be when binding the 'datasource' is done in the xaml.

any updates on this being fixed?

looks like its the latest version that is broken..

reverted from 14.4451.0.15 -> not working   TO version 14.3.0.52 

and it is working fine with exactly the same code and scenario..

SP Subburaj Pandian Veluchamy Syncfusion Team December 14, 2016 11:07 AM UTC

Hi Steve, 

Thank you for using Syncfusion products. 

We have created a support incident under your account to track the status of your latest query, please log on to our support website to check for further updates. 

Subburaj Pandian V. 

YG Yoram Griguer March 31, 2017 02:36 PM UTC

Hi,

I have the exact same issue. Do you have any update on this?

Thank you.

SP Sivakumar Punniya Moorthi Syncfusion Team April 3, 2017 07:35 AM UTC

Hi Yoram,  

Thanks for your interest in our Syncfusion products. 

We are glad to announce that our Essential Studio 2017 Volume 1 Service Pack 2 Release v15.1.0.41 is rolled out along with this issue fix “Scehdule appointment is null in the ScheduleCellTapped event” and is available for download under the following link.  

Please get in touch with us if you would require any further assistance.  

Regards,  
Swathi G 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon