We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

CurrencyTextBox in Grid not visible at run-time

I'm trying to use a CurrencyTextBox inside a Grid, like so:

<syncfusion:CurrencyTextBox x:Name="tbAmount" Grid.Column="5" Grid.Row="15"  Value="20" Background="White" CurrencyDecimalSeparator="." CurrencyGroupSeparator="," CurrencyDecimalDigits="2" Foreground="Black"/>

I can see the control in the grid at design time, but it is not visible at run-time.  Is this a known issue?

3 Replies

MS Mariappan S Syncfusion Team December 13, 2016 01:13 PM UTC

Hi Mark, 

We have checked your requirement, in order to use CurrencyTextBox in our SfDataGrid, we recommend you to define the grid column as "GridCurrencyColumn". We have prepared a sample to show you a demo. In this we have defined particular column for currency using "GridCurrencyColumn" 

Please download the sample from the below location 

Regards, 
Mariappan S 

ME Mark Eborn December 13, 2016 06:37 PM UTC

Thanks for your help, but I'm trying to use the CurrencyTextBox inside a regular WPF Grid cell, not in an SfDataGrid.

Like this:

<Grid>
...Rows and Columns defined here...
<syncfusion:CurrencyTextBox x:Name="tbAmount" Grid.Column="5" Grid.Row="3"  Value="20" Background="White" CurrencyDecimalSeparator="." CurrencyGroupSeparator="," CurrencyDecimalDigits="2" Foreground="Black"/>
</Grid>

KJ Keerthana Jegannathan Syncfusion Team December 14, 2016 09:16 AM UTC

Hi Mark,  

We have checked the visibility of CurrencyTextBox inside the grid in both design time and run time and we were not able to reproduce the reported issue from our side. We have prepared a sample in which scenario we have checked and it can be downloaded from the below location.  

Sample: CurrencyTextBox  

Please check with the above sample and let us know if we misunderstood your query. If possible, can you share the simple sample which replicates the issue. 

Regards,  
Keerthana J.  

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon