We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

This example is not loading the data in the schedule control

Hi Support:

I was testing using this tutorial:

https://help.syncfusion.com/aspnet-core/schedule/getting-started

I added this action:

public List<ScheduleData> GetData()
    {
        ScheduleData appoint = new ScheduleData();
        return appoint.getSchedulerData(); // returns the appointment data, which gets bind to the Scheduler control
    }
But when I run the page, I get a page with a json data, as follows:
[{"programId":0,"programName":"Turtle Walk","comments":"Night out with turtles","programStartTime":"2016-06-02T03:00:00","programEndTime":"2016-06-02T04:00:00","isAllDay":true,"isRecurrence":false,"recurrenceRule":null},{"programId":0,"programName":"Winter Sleepers","comments":"Long sleep during winter season","programStartTime":"2016-06-03T01:00:00","programEndTime":"2016-06-03T02:00:00","isAllDay":false,"isRecurrence":false,"recurrenceRule":null},{"programId":0,"programName":"Estivation","comments":"Sleeping in hot season","programStartTime":"2016-06-04T03:00:00","programEndTime":"2016-06-04T04:00:00","isAllDay":false,"isRecurrence":false,"recurrenceRule":null}]
But if I change the code to:

public ActionResult Default()
        {
            ScheduleData appoint = new ScheduleData();
            return View(appoint.getSchedulerData());
        }
The schedule control is displayed but without data.
What do I am missing here.
Thanks in advanced.
David

1 Reply

KK Karthigeyan Krishnamurthi Syncfusion Team December 14, 2016 01:40 PM UTC

Hi David, 

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support. 

We were unable to reproduce the reported issue at our end and for the same we have prepared the sample with the provided code example which can be download from the below location: 

Kindly try the above sample and if the issue persists, try to reproduce the error in the sample and revert it back to us. Or else you can share an image/video demo/sample (if possible) to proceed further.

Regards,
Karthigeyan

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon