We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

CRUD Documentation for the ASP.NET Core

Hi Support:

We are evaluating the Scheduler component, but we need to save, edit and delete against a database.  Do you have documentation about it for the Scheduler for ASP.NET Core?

Thanks in advance.

David

5 Replies

KK Karthigeyan Krishnamurthi Syncfusion Team December 14, 2016 01:35 PM UTC

Hi David, 

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support. 

We have prepared the Scheduler CRUD sample in ASP.Net Core platform which can be download from the below location: 

Please find the below Scheduler Getting Started documentation link and currently we are working on other UG topics related to Scheduler which will be updated in our upcoming release. 

Regards, 
Karthigeyan 

DS dsapo December 22, 2016 02:52 PM UTC

Thanks for the information.

I am testing the sample project.

David

KK Karthigeyan Krishnamurthi Syncfusion Team December 23, 2016 05:02 AM UTC

Hi David,  

Thanks for your update. 

We will wait to hear from you. 

Regards, 
Karthigeyan 

DS dsapo December 23, 2016 03:22 PM UTC

Hi Karthigeyan:

The CRUD controller works, but I have a question about the Batch operation, because I am confuse with that operation.

What exactly means a Batch operation in the schedule control, because when I add, edit or delete an appointment, in theory I am affecting one appointment instance.

Please giveme an example of to how to trigger a batch operation.

Thanks

David

SE Sellakumar Syncfusion Team December 28, 2016 04:58 PM UTC

Hi David, 

Thanks for your update. 

In Scheduler, the batch operation has been used, so that it triggers when concurrent action takes place. For example, when we edit a single occurrence of an appointment in recurrence series, a new appointment gets inserted and at the same time the parent recurrence appointment also needs to be updated (recurrence rule alone needs to be updated). Therefore, now the batch operation triggers with the newly added value and the changed value sending it to the controller side parameter which can be referred from the following screenshot  
Here just edit a single occurrence of a recurrence appointment is edited by clicking on the Edit Appointment option - 

In the below image, you can see the newly added appointment object as well as the edited appointment together in the parameter – 

In another scenario, when we create same appointment for more than one resources simultaneously, the batch operation triggers with more than one value in insert operation and you can refer it from the below screenshot for this scenario. 
Here, creates an appointment for 2 resources, 

Now, the 2 appointment objects get added to the parameter list as shown below, 

In such cases, the batch operation takes place in Scheduler.  

Kindly check with these cases and revert us, if you need any further assistance on this. 

Regards, 
Sellakumar K

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon