We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Cascading Combobox

Hi,

I am trying to create a cascading multiselect combo box.from your documentation i understand that i cant change the data source of the multi select.Is there any work around possible?
i need multi select feature is there any other control available?

3 Replies

MS Mariappan S Syncfusion Team December 15, 2016 09:17 AM UTC

Hi Kaniarasan, 

We have prepared cascading multiselect Combobox sample with MultiSelectionComboBox which tries to meet your requirement. In this sample, we have update ComboBoxAdv items based on MultiSelectComboBox selected items. Please download the sample from the following link. 

If you requirement different from this sample, could you please provide more information about your requirement that would be helpful for us to resolve your problem earlier. 

Regards, 
Mariappan S. 

EH Eric Huang April 19, 2018 02:25 AM UTC

Could we have two MultiSelectionComboBox in this sample code, we would like to use MultiSelectionComboBox for all of select controls. I was trying to replace ComboBox to MultiSelectionComboBox but failed to add or clear MultiSelectionComboBox.Items in your sample code. Thanks!

VR Vijayalakshmi Roopkumar Syncfusion Team April 19, 2018 10:45 AM UTC

Hi Eric

Thank you for the update.

On observing the reported query, we have understood that your requirement to update the MultiSelectionComboBox items according to the other MultiSelectionComboBox items. We have replaced the MultiSelectionComboBox with ComboBox in our last updated sample, please download the same from the following location:

Sample: http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/forum/127808/ze/MultiSelectionComboBoxsample_Modified-375537715 
Please try the solution and let us know if it is helpful.

Regards
Vijayalakshmi V.R. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon