We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Cascading Combobox

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

127808 Dec 9,2016 01:36 PM Apr 19,2018 06:45 AM Windows Forms 3
Tags: MultiSelectionComboBox
kaniarasan
Asked On December 9, 2016 01:36 PM

Hi,

I am trying to create a cascading multiselect combo box.from your documentation i understand that i cant change the data source of the multi select.Is there any work around possible?
i need multi select feature is there any other control available?

Mariappan S [Syncfusion]
Replied On December 15, 2016 04:17 AM

Hi Kaniarasan, 

We have prepared cascading multiselect Combobox sample with MultiSelectionComboBox which tries to meet your requirement. In this sample, we have update ComboBoxAdv items based on MultiSelectComboBox selected items. Please download the sample from the following link. 

If you requirement different from this sample, could you please provide more information about your requirement that would be helpful for us to resolve your problem earlier. 

Regards, 
Mariappan S. 

Eric Huang
Replied On April 18, 2018 10:25 PM

Could we have two MultiSelectionComboBox in this sample code, we would like to use MultiSelectionComboBox for all of select controls. I was trying to replace ComboBox to MultiSelectionComboBox but failed to add or clear MultiSelectionComboBox.Items in your sample code. Thanks!

Vijayalakshmi Roopkumar [Syncfusion]
Replied On April 19, 2018 06:45 AM

Hi Eric

Thank you for the update.

On observing the reported query, we have understood that your requirement to update the MultiSelectionComboBox items according to the other MultiSelectionComboBox items. We have replaced the MultiSelectionComboBox with ComboBox in our last updated sample, please download the same from the following location:

Sample: http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/forum/127808/ze/MultiSelectionComboBoxsample_Modified-375537715 
Please try the solution and let us know if it is helpful.

Regards
Vijayalakshmi V.R. 

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;