We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

ResourceMap not found

Hi,
I am trying to use SfColorPicker in my project but I am facing issues. I tried two approach to include SfColorPicker -

1. Reference the SDK (Syncfusion Controls for UWP XAML, v14.4.0.15)
This works fine in debug builds, but the release build fails with 

ILT0005: 'C:\Program Files (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft\.NetNative\x86\ilc\Toolsutc_driver.exe @"E:\VS\Workspaces\TestApp\TestApp\obj\x86\Release\ilc\intermediate\MDIL\TestApp.rsp"' returned exit code 1

Internal Compiler Error

On removing the SDK reference and removing the SfControlPikcer, release build succeeds. 

2. Referencing the Syncfusion.SfColorPickers.UWP, Syncfusion.SfRadialMenu.UWP, Syncfusion.SfShared.UWP dlls in the project.
But this does not work even in debug builds and I keep getting the error 'Resource Map Not Found'.
I found a similar thread for SfGrid, https://www.syncfusion.com/forums/125150/exception-from-sfdatagrid-thrown-only-in-release-mode
The solution mentioned here was to include a Resource file.
So, can you please share the resource file for SfColorPicker as well.

And do we have any workarounds to fix (1). I cannot disable .NET Native as the wont be accepted in the Windows Store.

I am looking forward for a reply,
Thanks in advance.

1 Reply

PB Priyanga Balasubramaniam Syncfusion Team December 6, 2016 10:38 AM UTC

Hi Anubhav,

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion Support.

Please find the response for your queries below.

Query#1: "Reference the SDK (Syncfusion Controls for UWP XAML, v14.4.0.15) This works fine in debug builds, but the release build fails?"

We have checked with simple sample. But we could not reproduce the issue at our end. Can you please update us RAM memory of your system? It will be help us to proceed further on this.

Query#2: "Can you please share the resource file for SfColorPicker?"

We have prepared the simple sample using SfColorPicker. In this sample, we have added default resource file.

Please download the sample from the below link.

Sample:SfColorPickerSample

Regards,
Priyanga B

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon