We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Adding elements to loaded Gantt control

Hi everyone,

I'm using the GanttControl and I've a problem when adding elements to a Gantt collection. Whenever I add an element which is outside the Gantt current range it gets hidden until I either move an InLine item, zoom in/out or reload the control.
This behavior happens in one of your exemples too, in Gantt's 'Project Scheduler' example if you start adding many new element with the 'Add' button in 'Task options' at some point they start disapear behaind Gantt chart right limit as shown in the annexed picture. The scroll bar won't scroll any further until you move the InLine item.
Now I'm wondering, is there a way to force the Gantt to recalculate is limits to include the new elements?

Regards,
Antoine

Attachment: Gantt_9cbca43b.zip

1 Reply

SG Sridharan Gajendran Syncfusion Team December 8, 2016 06:17 AM UTC

Hi Antoine, 

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion Support. 

We considered that “Gantt Chart view is not updated properly when task items are added dynamically” as defect and a support incident has been created under your account to track the status of this requirement. Please log on to our support website to check for further updates.  

Regards,  
Sridharan 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon