We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

SfCircularGauge transparent in design

First of all thank you for your free components!

I am testing your free community components but i have some problems showing in design mode in visual studio.

Because i am new in Syncfusion, please if is possible can you tell me where i am wrong?

Thanks in advance,
Braka

Attachment: SfCircularGaugeProblem_3dcc860b.zip

4 Replies

JM Jeyasri M Syncfusion Team December 5, 2016 11:13 AM UTC

Hi Braka, 

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion products. 

We are unable to reproduce the issue with “loading SfCircularGauge in Design mode”. So, could you please modify the provided sample to reproduce the mentioned issue or else provide us more information regarding this issue, so that we could analyze based on that and provide you better solution. 

Sample Link:     CircularGauge_Designermode

Regards, 
Jeyasri M. 

BR Braka December 5, 2016 01:14 PM UTC

Hi Jeyasri,

Thank you for your reply.

Maybe i found the problem!! 

Is in the active solution platform, i am testing your components for IoT devices with ARM cpu.
When i change the  cpu from ARM to X86 or Any Cpu everything goes well.

Your UWP components are compatible with ARM cpu? Or i have make wrong configurations in Visual Studio?

Regards,
Braka

NM Nijamudeen Mohamed Sulaiman Syncfusion Team December 6, 2016 12:38 PM UTC

Hi Barka, 

We are providing the component that compatible with ARM which can able to deploy the component with Devices. Could you please provide us  the details about your iOT device and ARM CPU configuration along with the requirement of SfCircularGauge. It will be helpful for us to analyze more on it and provide you a possible solution.

Regards,
Nijamudeen M.

BR Braka December 6, 2016 10:35 PM UTC

Hi Sulaiman,

I really appreciate your work and thank you for your help.

For the moment I am working with Raspberry Pi3 Arm 64 bit with different sensors like weight load cell ,temperature and rf , in windows 10 iot core , but the final project will made for Beckhoff Plc with win10 Iot LTSB with rtx64 .

Please if is possible can you provide me uwp components builded for ARM platforms ? 

Regards,
Braka

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon