We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon
Starting in 2019, the Reporting control is no longer included in Essential Studio. If you're experiencing issues with the Syncfusion Reporting Platform, Report Viewer, Report Designer, or Report Writer, we recommend migrating to Bold Reports, our dedicated reporting platform.

Bold Reports offers a comprehensive suite of tools and features for all your reporting needs, and we will help you make a smooth transition from the discontinued control. Our support team at https://support.boldreports.com/ is here to assist you with any questions or difficulties you may encounter during the migration process.

We thank you for choosing Syncfusion and appreciate your understanding.

ReportViewer with .net core

Dear Syncfusion
I try to add an ReportViewer to my .net core project. I would like to kown how I bring it to work on .net core?
Best regards,
Alex Syz AG

3 Replies

YD Yuvaraj Devarajan Syncfusion Team December 1, 2016 07:16 AM UTC

Hi Glenn, 

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion support. 

Currently, we don’t have ASP.NET Core support for ReportViewer control and we have already logged feature report for “Support for ReportViewer on DNX library support for Cross Platforms”. This feature will be available in any of our upcoming Essential studio build release.

Regards, 
Yuvaraj D 

AS Alex SyzAG December 1, 2016 07:26 AM UTC

Hi Yuvaraj,

Thanks for the fast replay but I'm not Glenn. 

May you could tell me more or less when this release will be published?

Regards,

Alex Syz AG

YD Yuvaraj Devarajan Syncfusion Team December 2, 2016 12:49 PM UTC

Hi Alex, 

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. 

ASP.NET Core support for ReportViewer control will be available in our Volume 2, 2017 main release. 

Disclaimer: Feature implementation is tentative and not a commitment on our parts.    

Regards,   
Yuvaraj D.   

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon