We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Responsive & Scrolling

Hi,

I want  to enable scrolling for a Kanban board. But if i do so, it is loosing its responsiveness..

Can i have a work around solution for this scenario.

Thank you.

1 Reply

BS Buvana Sathasivam Syncfusion Team December 1, 2016 11:55 AM UTC

Hi Indrani,   

Thanks for using Syncfusion products.  

Your requirement can be achieved by setting minimum width, you can use Kanban with scrollbar generated when control width or columns total width exceeds given minimum width. Also, you need to set width to all columns to achieve scrollable content. Scroll Settings properties are no need to specify for responsive.   

@(Html.EJ().Kanban("Kanban")   
                  .MinWidth(360)
                   .IsResponsive(true)
                   .Columns(col =>
                   {
                       col.HeaderText("Backlog").Key("Open").Width(300).Add();
                       col.HeaderText("In Progress").Key("InProgress").Width(250).Add();
                       col.HeaderText("Testing").Key("Testing").Width(200).Add();
                       col.HeaderText("Done").Key("Close").Width(200).Add();
                   })  

)@   

Note : ej.responsive.css should be referred to display Responsive Kanban.   

Please check with given sample and let us know if we misunderstood any of your requirement. If so, reproduce the issue in the given sample or else provide us more details regarding the issue scenario, so that we can check and provide you solution.   

Sample:  http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/forum/127648/ze/scrolling-2047954312 

Regards,   
Buvana S.    

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon