We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

SfChart Observable Collection behaving differently iOS vs Android

I have uploaded a simple example app.  It displays an sfChart that is bound to an Observable Collection.  There is then a button that, each time you press it, adds a new random value and datetime pair to the observable collection.  The chart is configured with a 5 minute scrolling window.

On Android, each time I press the button, the chart updates with that new value as expected.  However, on iOS, it appears that the chart is only showing the last value, or perhaps the last 2 values.  It basically draws a line from the beginning of the axis to the end of the axis as if there were only 2 points.

Is this a bug or is there something I am doing wrong to cause this behaviour difference?

Attachment: sfChartExample_beae27a3.zip

2 Replies

AW Andrew Waycott November 23, 2016 06:28 PM UTC

Here is the behavior different between the two OS.  In both cases, there are about the same number of values in the observable collection.

PS Parthiban Sundaram Syncfusion Team November 24, 2016 12:26 PM UTC

Hi Andrew,

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support.

We have created an incident under your Direct Trac account. So, we request to follow the incident for further details.

Our Direct Trac support system can be accessed from the following link:

https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=%2fsupport%2fdirecttrac%2fincidents  

Regards,
Parthiban S.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon