We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Unable to edit additional templates?

So I'm trying to implement a sfDataGrid (alongside other sf-controls) in my application and I would like to edit the header style.
So far so good, it's easily described in https://help.syncfusion.com/wpf/sfdatagrid/styles-and-templates
However, I don't see most of the menu points there - in fact I'm only getting three points:
Focus Visual, Header Template and FilterPopupTemplate.
Even these available points only allow me to create an empty style, not editing a copy.

Some ideas why this is happening?

To note: That seemingly happens with all sf controls for me, for example the ButtonAdv only shows me ContentPresenter and FocusVisual Style, only allowing adding an empty version again.

The default DataGrid then shows me far more, as I would expect it.

2 Replies

MS Marcus Scholle November 23, 2016 09:00 AM UTC

Just as a update:
A quick test with a different setup (different PC, OS, fresh installation) shows me the same behaviour: Unable to edit copies of the templates (button is greyed out), can only edit the general style.
Only happens for the Syncfusion controls.
So I'm really thinking I'm having a configuration problem or some sort of misunderstanding.

SV Srinivasan Vasu Syncfusion Team November 23, 2016 12:51 PM UTC

Hi Marcus,

We have analyzed your query and we have created a support incident to track the status of this forum has been created under your account. Please log on to our support website to check for further updates 

Please let me know if you have any questions. 

Regards, 
Srinivasan 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon