We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Form Field not filled

I've a Word document with some text form field. Each field has a bookmark.
With version 8 of the library I were able to find these field using a BookmarksNavigator and then fill their text property with a string of my choice.
With version 13 of the library I'm still able to find the fields and fill their text property but in the resulting document the fields are empty.
What I'm doing wrong?

Also, in the same document I've bookmarked some paragraphs. I find these paragraphs using their bookmark's with the BookmarksNavigator and, based on some condition, I delete the bookmark content using the "DeleteBookMarkContent" function of the BookmarksNavigator class.
Now, on some bookmarks the function return an "object not set to an instance of an object" error. I've verified that the BookmarksNavigator is set on the right bookmark. Again this happens only with version 13 of the library. Versione 8 doesn't have the problem.

I've attached some sample code and the word document.

Any help is highly apreciated.

Attachment: Sample_11a9440e.rar

1 Reply

SY Sethumanikkam Yogendran Syncfusion Team November 23, 2016 07:27 AM UTC

Hi Arturo,

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support.

We are able to reproduce the reported issues with BookmarksNavigator and DeleteBookMarkContent. We have forwarded this to our developer for further analysis. A support incident to track the status of this defect has been created under your account.

Please log on to our support website to check for further updates.

https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login

Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,
Sethumanikkam.Y

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon