We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

selectedAppointment always null (again)

Hi,
I've just downloaded the latest update of your Xamarin forms Library (14.4.0.15). I'm using your sfSchedule control to display some appointments. I can load correctly my appointments on the schedule view but, when i click on one of them, i get always a null selectedAppointment. I've tried to use your SampleBrowser and i get the same result (using all type of views).
I had this error some time ago with another version of your library. I'm using Xamarin.Forms (IOS) and debugging using simulator and a real iPad.
Using Android i don't get this error (selectedAppointments is not null).

Thanks for your attention.

5 Replies

SP Sivakumar Punniya Moorthi Syncfusion Team November 22, 2016 01:23 PM UTC

Hi Luca , 

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion products. 

Currently we are validating the mentioned defect “Schedule appointment null as schedule tapped event while select the schedule appointment”. In the meantime could you please provide us more details along with which locale, TimeZone (device region) you’re using ?, It will be helpful for us to analyze on it and provide you a possible solution. 

Regards, 
Sivakumar P

LF Luca Franceschini November 22, 2016 01:36 PM UTC

I've tried with "it" as Locale and both "italian" and "US" device ragion. Using your code I haven't changed the Locale setup.
While debugging I noticed that the selected time is wright, only the selected appointment is null.

Thanks

SP Sivakumar Punniya Moorthi Syncfusion Team November 24, 2016 04:05 AM UTC

Hi Luca, 

Thanks for the update. 

We have created a support incident under your account to track the status of this issue. Please log on to our support website to check for further updates.

Please let us know, if you have any query.

Regards,
Sivakumar P

YG Yoram Griguer March 31, 2017 02:35 PM UTC

Hi,

I have the exact same issue. Do you have any update on this?

Thank you.

SP Sivakumar Punniya Moorthi Syncfusion Team April 3, 2017 07:39 AM UTC

Hi Yoram,  

Thanks for your interest in our Syncfusion products. 

We are glad to announce that our Essential Studio 2017 Volume 1 Service Pack 2 Release v15.1.0.41 is rolled out along with this issue fix “Scehdule appointment is null in the ScheduleCellTapped event” and is available for download under the following link.  

Please get in touch with us if you would require any further assistance.  

Regards,  
Swathi G 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon