We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Callendar XAMl custiomization

Hello, 

I'm frankly new here and I'm sorry if a simillar question is already available on the forum but I couldn't find any answers. 

From quite some time I am wondering if I am able to customize parameters of SfCalendar using XAML only and without using C# or any codebehind in that matter. 
During development I would like to mainly focus on XAML for the visuals only. I've tried quite some time modifying the Xaml but failed to change anything like TodayTextColor or WeekDayBackground. Is there any chance we can use XAML for such purpose?

Thank you in advance for any input on the matter.

1 Reply

HM Hemalatha Marikumar Syncfusion Team November 17, 2016 04:44 PM UTC

Hi Piotr,

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion Support.

Query: Is there any chance we can use XAML for such purpose? 
Yes. It is possible to use MonthViewSettings's properties in XAML level. We have created a sample to achieve the same. Please download the same from the following link 
In that we have faced the issue with the following properties 
WeekEndTextColor 
WeekEndBackgroundColor 
We have created a new support incident under your account to track the status of your latest query. Please log on to our support website to check for further updates. 
Note: Tested Syncfusion version is 14.13451.0.52. (Syncfusion Version Volume 3 Service Pack 1 release). 
 Regards,
 Hemalatha M.R. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon