We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

using Redux?

Hello,
I am in the very beginning with React, researching for the moment, about  what it is more efficient for new projects.
I am interesting particularly, to use React components  as a view library, without react-router, in html or razor pages.
I have seen your  components  adaptation for React.  
My question is about the use of  a single Redux store  to synchronize all actions that change the data, 
using the Syncfusion components, like a pub-sub mechanism.   Without react-routing, simply with react components in a single page.
Is it possible to provide a sample  with a complex control  like Grid  or/and a form with editors, 
 where the CRUD functionality, calling the back-end services,  to be provided  through Redux actions ?
Using the Synfusion data manager,  to synchronize different components which use the same data ?
I hope that I made clear my thought so  you could understand  what I ask ,  if it is possible.
thank you 
Stefan

5 Replies

TE Thangavel E Syncfusion Team November 23, 2016 05:41 AM UTC

Hi Stefan,  
Thank you for helping us define this feature. Currently we haven’t provided with complete support for ReactJS in Redux framework. We will implement this feature in any of our upcoming releases.Please let us know if you have any questions about this. 

Thanks and Regards, 
  Thangavel E

AW Alex Wissmann June 13, 2017 06:27 AM UTC

Dear Thangavel

I would wondering if there is already any progress on this feature? As I also would be intressted in to know how I can connect the syncfusion components to the Redux store.

Regards,
Alex

SS Selvamani Sankarappan Syncfusion Team June 14, 2017 09:14 AM UTC

Hi Stefan,   

We did not give a complete support for ReactJS in Redux framework. We will implement this feature in any of our upcoming releases.   

Please let us know if you need any further assistance.   

Regards,   

Selvamani S.   

AV Ari Villaca April 11, 2019 07:57 PM UTC

Hello Selvamani Sankarappan [Syncfusion],

Since your last response, has support for Redux in React been implemented?  An example of DataGrid using react/redux would be most helpful.  Even more so if it included a DetailRow loading asynchronously.

Thanks,

Ari Villaca

AB Ashokkumar Balasubramanian Syncfusion Team April 16, 2019 08:55 AM UTC

Hi Ari Villaca,  

We are not implemented the Redux support in React platforms for EJ1 components. But we were able to integrate the Redux support in Grid component by using customized code blocks. As per your request, we have prepared a sample in ReactJS with redux and perform CRUD operation is Grid using removeSaveAdaptor. Please find the sample from below link. 

Refer the below code example for your reference. 

// App.js  

<EJ.Grid dataSource={window.dataSource}  editSettings={window.editSettings}toolbarSettings={window.toolbar}   
allowPaging={true} >  
                    <columns>  
<column field="OrderID" headerText="Order ID" isPrimaryKey={true} textAlign="right" width={90} />  
<column field="EmployeeID" headerText="Employee ID" textAlign="right" width={90} />  
<column field="Freight" headertext="Freight" width={90} />  
</columns>  
</EJ.Grid>  

// datasource,editsettings and toolbarsettings  

// here we have used remoteSaveAdaptor to handle the CRUD action in server end.  
window.dataSource = ej.DataManager({  
    json : window.gridData,  
    adaptor: new ej.remoteSaveAdaptor(),   
    updateUrl: "http://localhost:49449/Home/Update" 
    insertUrl:"http://localhost:49449/Home/Insert" 
    removeUrl: "http://localhost:49449/Home/Remove"  
});  

// Server end  

public ActionResult Update(EditableOrder value)  
        {  
            OrderRepository.Update(value);  
            var data = OrderRepository.GetAllRecords();  
            return Json(data, JsonRequestBehavior.AllowGet);  
        }  
public ActionResult Insert(EditableOrder value)  
        {  
            OrderRepository.Add(value);  
        }  
public ActionResult Remove(int key)  
        {  
            OrderRepository.Delete(key);  
        }  

Refer our help documentation for your reference. 

Please let us know, if you have any concern on this. 

Regards, 
Ashokkumar B. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon