We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Formview

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

127425 Nov 15,2016 06:29 AM Apr 21,2017 01:19 AM ASP.NET Web Forms 3
Tags: DropDownList
Stefania Solari
Asked On November 15, 2016 06:29 AM

Hi,
I have a formview with inside a dropdownlist 
                                       <ej:DropDownList runat="server" ID="cmbConto" DataSourceID="ldsConto" Value='<%# Eval("ContoId") %>' DataTextField="Nome" DataValueField="ContoId" Enabled="true" Width="100%" ></ej:DropDownList>
The form view shows the correct valu but when I click tha Sev button I get the following error:

Can you help me?
Best regards,
Stefania Solari

Kasithangam C [Syncfusion]
Replied On November 16, 2016 07:49 AM

Hi Stefania, 
We are able to reproduce the issue” Databinding methods such as Eval(), XPath(), and Bind() can only be used in the context of a databound control' occurs when click button postback in form view”. A support incident to track the status of this issue has been created under your account. Please log on to our support website to check for further updates. 
Regards, 
Kasithangam 

Laurie T
Replied On April 20, 2017 04:51 PM

I have this same issue.  What was the solution?

Prince Oliver [Syncfusion]
Replied On April 21, 2017 01:19 AM

Hi Laurie,   

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support.   

We request you to provide an addition details on the issue you are facing with sample or code snippet.  
Also, can you let us know the build version you are using currently?   

Regards,   
Prince   

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;