We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Questions about SfSchedule

Hello,

I use SfSchedule , I put AllowDrop="False"    AllowEditing="False" but when I click on an appointement I have the Context Menu with the view button. How to disabled this ?

I don't find the properties to set the "default date" ?

Best regards

1 Reply

NM Nijamudeen Mohamed Sulaiman Syncfusion Team November 16, 2016 01:14 PM UTC

Hi Elie,

Thanks for your interest in syncfusion products.

Query #1:
Using 
ContextMenuOpening event of SfSchedule, you can avoid the opening of default menu selection by setting the e.Cancel property as true. Please refer the following code example. 

C#: 
  Schedule.ContextMenuOpening += Schedule_ContextMenuOpening; 

private void Schedule_ContextMenuOpening(object sender, ContextMenuOpeningEventArgs e) 
        { 
            e.Cancel = true; 
        } 

Query #2 “default date”: 
Based on the given information, we suspect that your requirement is get VisibleDates in SfSchedule. This can be achieved by using “VisibleDatesChanging” event. To move any particular date you can use MoveToDate() in SfSchedule control.

if the provided solution does not meet your requirement, could you please provide us more information regarding your requirement? It will be helpful for us to analyze on your requirement and provide you a possible solution.

Regards,
Nijamudeen M.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon