We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

AutoComplete - Using RecorSet

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

1274 Oct 9,2002 08:58 PM Oct 21,2002 02:18 AM Windows Forms 3
Tags: Tools
Brastel
Asked On October 9, 2002 08:58 PM

Hello Guys, I need use a ADODB.RecordSet to fill AutoComplete, any example ? I'm using Columns and ShowColumnsHeader = True. Regards Genival Tokyo - Japan

Davis Jebaraj [Syncfusion]
Replied On October 13, 2002 08:32 PM

Hi, Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion Essential Tools. There is no sample included with Essential Suite that demonstrates using a ADODB recordset with the AutoComplete control. I am working on creating a sample and I will upload the sample here as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience. Regards, Davis

Davis Jebaraj [Syncfusion]
Replied On October 14, 2002 01:54 PM

Hi, Please find attached a sample Windows Forms aplication that demonstrates using a ADODB recordset with the AutoComplete control. Thanks, Davis

Brastel
Replied On October 21, 2002 02:18 AM

Thanks Guys... Brastel - Japan > Hi, > > Please find attached a sample Windows Forms aplication that demonstrates using a ADODB recordset with the AutoComplete control. > > Thanks, > > Davis >

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;