We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Formatting columns in server mode.

Hey Guys,

I am using the PivotGrid control in a project I am working on. I have not been able to find the documentation on how to format the results that are being displayed from the OLAP cube.  Because I am also using the PivotTable Field List there is no way of knowing what fields the user will select and I cannot individually format each column based on type. 

Can I format all numeric results to place a comma to mark every 1000th? So that numbers like 999999 or 999999.00 would be formatted to look like 999,999 and 999,999.00 ?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Nate

1 Reply

SP Sastha Prathap Selvamoorthy Syncfusion Team November 8, 2016 09:07 AM UTC

Hi Nate, 

We would like to inform you that we don’t manually format the values at control level. We would display the values in appropriate format which is set at the Cube itself. So we kindly recommend you to set the format for the measure values in the OLAP Cube level itself so that we would display the same in our control in the same pattern.   
Regards, 
Sastha Prathap S. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon