We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Appointment color Windows10 UWP

Hello,
just tried SfScheduler control in a Windows10 UWP project.
The appointments are always colored blue, in Windows81 or Android the color is correct set.
Can you confirm this?
Regards

3 Replies

SP Subburaj Pandian Veluchamy Syncfusion Team November 7, 2016 10:31 AM UTC

Hi Siggi,

Thank you for using Syncfusion products.

We have created a support incident under your account to track the status of this query. Please log on to our support website to check for further updates.

https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=%2fsupport%2fdirecttrac%2fincidents

Please let us know, if you have any query.

Regards,
Subburaj Pandian V

SI Siggi November 7, 2016 11:32 AM UTC

Hello,
I´m glad that you could reproduce that bug.

I wonder if you have kind of test environment where you check the controls before deploying?
Please don´t take this offensive, but if you would have a simple test app and check a few steps
(switch view format, add/remove appointments, next/prev. day/week/month) with more than 30
appointments in differnent colors, on all platforms, this sort of bugs wouldn´t make it to your costumers...
just my 2ct

SP Subburaj Pandian Veluchamy Syncfusion Team November 8, 2016 09:54 AM UTC

Hi siggi,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

We have already noted this issue, currently we are working on stability related tasks for SfSchedule control and our improvements will be included in our upcoming Volume 4 release which is expected to available in the mid of this month. We appreciate your patience until then. Please follow up with the created incident under your account for further updates.

Regards,
Subburaj Pandian V

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon