We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Some files conversion to pdf and preview loading failed

Click ejFileExplorer in some of the documents, the first successful conversion into the backstage pdf, the server can see the successful conversion of the above pdf file, but after loading these pdf files with ejPdfViewer, when some files fail to load, chrome throw js error .

The attachment is the excel file I need to convert the preview

I use the 14.3.0.49 version.How can I solve this problem?

Attachment: 新建_Microsoft_Excel_工作表_e662bd18.rar

1 Reply

SA Sabari Anand Senthamarai Kannan Syncfusion Team November 5, 2016 12:54 AM UTC

Hi Thendy, 

Thank you for using Syncfusion product. 

We are unable to reproduce the issue. However, we have created a sample to convert the excel document to PDF document and the preview is loaded in the ejPdfViewer control. You can download the sample from the below link, 

Can you please let us know how are you converting the excel document to PDF document and loading the PDF document to the ejPdfViewer control? Please modify the sample with your implementation to reproduce the issue. This will be helpful for us to analyze further in this and assist you better.  

Please let us know if you need any further assistance. 

Regards, 
Sabari Anand

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon