We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
Starting in 2019, the Reporting control is no longer included in Essential Studio. If you're experiencing issues with the Syncfusion Reporting Platform, Report Viewer, Report Designer, or Report Writer, we recommend migrating to Bold Reports, our dedicated reporting platform.

Bold Reports offers a comprehensive suite of tools and features for all your reporting needs, and we will help you make a smooth transition from the discontinued control. Our support team at https://support.boldreports.com/ is here to assist you with any questions or difficulties you may encounter during the migration process.

We thank you for choosing Syncfusion and appreciate your understanding.

MySQL DB

Hello everyone,

I have a MySQL DB that contains the data I would like to expose via the Dashboard, is MySQL supported? I wasn't able to find the info in the documentation.

Thanks,

Arnaud

11 Replies

NR Nigin Raj E.C Syncfusion Team February 24, 2016 06:34 AM UTC

Hi Arnaud,

Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion Products.

We are excited to let you know that we have enabled support to connect to MySQL Database through ODBC driver “MySQL ODBC 5.3 Unicode Driver” installed in client machine(where Syncfusion Dashboard Designer installed). This will be available in our upcoming Service Pack release which can be expected by this week.

Please let us know if you have any further queries.

Regards,
Nigin Raj E C

PA PETITJEAN Arnaud February 24, 2016 09:46 AM UTC

This is a great news! Thank you very much!

Looking forward testing it. J

Arnaud

AA Arulraj A Syncfusion Team February 26, 2016 07:21 AM UTC

Hi Arnaud,
Thank you for the update. Please let us know if you have any further clarifications.
Regards,
Arulraj A

JO Josip May 14, 2016 10:22 PM UTC

Hi

I have problems with connecting to mySQL. In attach. is error that I get.

Attachment: err_dashboard_b198c60e.zip

NR Nigin Raj E.C Syncfusion Team May 16, 2016 12:37 PM UTC

Hi Josip, 
                Could you please let us know they type of driver you are using to connect to MySQL server. Since Dashboard Designer is a 32 bit application you need 32 bit ODBC drivers to connect to MySQL connection. 

Regards, 
Nigin Raj E C 

ZE zeeshan October 27, 2016 10:58 AM UTC

sir im using MySQL ODBC 5.3 Unicode Driver 32bit but i have same error

Attachment: error_a4714c1e.zip

VM Vimala Mary Maria Susai Syncfusion Team October 28, 2016 06:49 AM UTC

Hi Zeeshan, 

We will validate over this and get back to you with a response by Monday (31st October 2016).  

Regards,  
Vimala 

ZE zeeshan October 28, 2016 12:03 PM UTC

thank you sir 

sir i have  also an other error in syncfusion report designer 

Attachment: error2_df24647a.rar

AR Anandaraj Radhakrishnan Syncfusion Team October 31, 2016 11:52 AM UTC

Hi Zeeshan,  

Thanks for the update.  

Issue 1.  
We have analyzed the reported issue. We suspect that you are using “mysql-connector-odbc-5.3.6-win32” driver. If so, kindly uninstall it and install the “mysql-connector-odbc-5.3.4-win32” version. Please refer the below link.  

Issue 2.  
Kindly configure the “Users and Privileges “option available from MySQL workbench’s Server Option (MySQL workbenchàServeràUsers and Privileges).  

Regards,  
Anandaraj R  

ZE zeeshan November 2, 2016 05:04 AM UTC

sir connect my sale report.rdl file with my VS UWP project but they not show report in syncfusion report viewer they still waiting for report file ,i'm did not understand what is problem all code correct & urning fine .??????
my code and report file  is available in given attach file  

Attachment: Still_waiting_for_report_8efcce6c.zip

VS Vinoth Srinivasan Syncfusion Team November 3, 2016 05:46 AM UTC

Hi Zeeshan, 

We could see that you have created a forum #127195 for the same query and we request you to follow the same for further updates. 

Regards,  
Vinoth S. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon