We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

dropdownlist in report cube

Hi, 

I'm testing save and load my report, but i don't understand yet

I want load all my report saved at dropdownlist, but when i try do that my dropdown clean and just load my current report

How i can do that?

Thanks

3 Replies

RG Ramesh Govindaraj Syncfusion Team October 31, 2016 10:56 AM UTC

Hi felipe, 

Thank you for using Syncfusion products. 

In general, load report dropdown list retrieves all the available report collections from database. Each report collection may having multiple reports. 

The report list dropdown list found in toolbar shows the available reports from the currently loaded report collection from the database. 

This is the default behavior of our control.   

If the above information is not sufficient, Kindly provide us more details about your requirement and if possible provide us screen-shot/video corresponding to the requirement.  Also provide us the data source(relational or OLAP) used to render the control and operational mode(server mode or client mode) of the control and Essention Studio version that you are using.  These informations would be helpful for us to proceed further 

Regards,
Ramesh G. 

FA Felipe Alves October 31, 2016 03:46 PM UTC

Hi Ramesh,

I got but for me it's best just work with one report collection  and load multiple reports.

Can you send me any example for i test??

Thanks

SP Sastha Prathap Selvamoorthy Syncfusion Team November 2, 2016 08:44 AM UTC

Hi Felipe,   

For your requirement, you can use the Add Report option in the Report Toolbar to add multiple reports to a report collection. Please follow the steps given below to add/load the report.   

1.       Click the Add Report option in the Report Toolbar and provide the report Name (Example: report1) in the input field and click OK button.   

2.       Drag and drop Measures and Dimensions to the axis fields in order to update the new report (Example: report1).   

3.       Now, you can load the report from the dropdown list.   

4.       You can also remove the report by using Remove Report option in the Report Toolbar. It will remove only the current report from the database.   

We have also provided detailed information in the online document. Please find the link for your reference.   

Regards,   
Sastha Prathap S. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon