We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Sample for Converting PDF to Word document(doc,docx)

Hi,

Is there any sample for converting Pdf to Word document as seen in the conceptual overview diagram. ? As there is a thread  https://www.syncfusion.com/forums/49024/pdf-to-doc with an example but I think it dosen't work anymore..Can you provide me any latest sample for this conversion ?

3 Replies

KK Karthik Krishnaraj Syncfusion Team October 28, 2016 09:40 AM UTC

Hi Ravi,

Thank you contacting syncfusion support,

We have analyzed your requirement for "Pdf to Word doc conversion". Since this feature isn’t available in our product, we consider this to be a feature request. It will help us to implement the feature in line with your requirement, if you can confirm some specific details regarding the requirement.

Please review the following description of the feature and let us know if it conforms to your requirement:

Need to convert the PDF document into Word Document.

If our definition of this feature is different from your requirement, then share the specific details with us—so that we can work towards fulfilling your requirements.

Thanks,

Karthik.

RC Ravi Chandran October 29, 2016 07:42 AM UTC

Hi Karthik,

Yes that's the requirement I need as what you said "convert the PDF document into Word Document."  And when this feature cab be included ?
Can you provide me the basic sample for Pdf compession?

KK Karthik Krishnaraj Syncfusion Team October 31, 2016 11:37 AM UTC

Hi Ravi, 

Yes that's the requirement I need as what you said "convert the PDF document into Word Document." And when this feature cab be included ? 
At present we do not have any immediate plans to implement this feature and we will implement this feature in any of our upcoming releases. We usually have an interval of at least three months between releases. The feature implementation would also greatly depend on the factors such as product design, code compatibility and complexity.   

Can you provide me the basic sample for Pdf compession? 
I have provided a UG link which demonstrates the usage of PdfCompression with an example, Kindly check through it and let us know whether it helps. 

UG link: 

Please let me know if you have any other query. 

Thanks, 
Karthik. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon