We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Customizing fonts and label aliment.

Sir,

How do I Customize the sfCalender control, I am not able to change font, font size, Background of day label, label aligment in both android and iOS.
Please find attached image what I am looking for.
Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Mahesh

Attachment: Sample_ae629474.zip

6 Replies

RG Rajkumar Ganesamoorthy Syncfusion Team October 26, 2016 09:35 AM UTC

Hi Mahesh,

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion Support.

We have checked your requirement from our side. We can achieve your requirement by passing custom view to all month cell and utilize the advantage of MonthViewSettings API to customize the calendar. We have prepared a sample to meet your requirement Please find the sample below

Sample: http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/forum/127093/ze/Customization2140287899 
Regards,
Rajkumar G  

MA Maheshkumar October 26, 2016 02:59 PM UTC

Very Good Evening Rajkumar,

Thanks a lot for your help,  I already tried setting also tried you code still I am not able to set some features. Please find Screen shot, font I am trying to use and my code file.

Regards,
Maheshkumar

Attachment: SamplePage_253bad4f.zip

RG Rajkumar Ganesamoorthy Syncfusion Team October 27, 2016 11:49 AM UTC

Hi Mahesh,

Thanks for your update.

Query 1: "Need to change Calendar Header Background color"

We can use the HeaderBackgroundColor which will be available on MonthViewSettings to change the calendar header background color.

Query2:"Need to apply custom font for calendar header, day header and date"

We have prepared custom sample to show demo on "How to apply custom font for SfCalendar". Please find the sample in below.

Sample: http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/forum/127093/ze/Customization1563747904 

Query 3: "Need to align the calendar header and cell dates"

Currently we are facing some issue with align the calendar header. We will update more details on October 31,2016.

Regards,
Rajkumar G 

MA Maheshkumar October 27, 2016 12:06 PM UTC

Hi Rajkumar,

Thanks very much. I will wait till 31 St October 2016.

Mean while I am able to change HeaderBckgroundColor.    Will check you example for fonts. and will update.

Regards,
Maheshkumar

RG Rajkumar Ganesamoorthy Syncfusion Team October 28, 2016 05:59 AM UTC

Hi Mahesh,

Thanks for your update.

As we promised earlier we will update more details on October 31,2016.

Regards,
Rajkumar G

RG Rajkumar Ganesamoorthy Syncfusion Team October 31, 2016 12:42 PM UTC

Hi Mahesh

We have created a new support incident under your account to track the status of your latest query. Please log on to our support website to check for further updates.

https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=%2fsupport%2fdirecttrac%2fincidents 

Please let us know, if you have any query.

Regards,
Rajkumar G.  

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon