We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on : Nov 16th 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

SfRating Issues on iOS

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

127035 Oct 23,2016 11:38 AM UTC Aug 28,2017 08:20 AM UTC Xamarin.Forms 5
Tags: SfRating
Pawan Jindal
Asked On October 23, 2016 11:38 AM UTC

Hello, 

I am having some issues with the SfRating control in iOS. I have attached a screenshot of the same project in both iOS simulator and Android emulator. I can click and select the ratings on android but it doesn't let me select it on iOS. Nothing happens when I tab on it. Also, the controls do not align properly in stack layout. The xaml code for the control is below. Please advice how I can resolve this.

Thanks,
Pawan

<StackLayout HorizontalOptions="CenterAndExpand" >
        <rating:SfRating  x:Name="rating"
                         Value="{Binding UserRating}"
                         ItemSpacing="20"
                         ItemCount="5"
                          ItemSize="20"/>
        </StackLayout> 

Attachment: sfRatingIssue_82bc9229.zip

Pavendhan Kumar [Syncfusion]
Replied On October 24, 2016 12:18 PM UTC

Hi Pawan,

Query : How align Rating control properly in iOS platform.

You can align Rating control to center by providing suitable height and width request to it. We have created a sample as per your scenario and recorded a video too. Please download the both from the following link.

Link: http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/forum/127035/ze/Rating-172505582 

Please let us know the given sample meets your requirement if not please create a support incident and update us with more details.

Regards,
Pavendhan K. 

Pawan Jindal
Replied On October 24, 2016 01:07 PM UTC

Hi Pavendhan,

The issue is resolved by making the changes below. Thanks so much for the quick response. I really appreciate it.

Best,
Pawan

Pavendhan Kumar [Syncfusion]
Replied On October 25, 2016 12:29 PM UTC

Hi Pawan,

Thank you for your update. We are happy to hear that the issue has been resolved at your end. Please feel free to contact us we are happy to assist you.

Regards,
Pavendhan K. 

Hiren Vyas
Replied On August 25, 2017 10:55 AM UTC

Hello ,

How add custom image in rating system for xamarin forms. Please help me

Rathana Kumar Sekar [Syncfusion]
Replied On August 28, 2017 08:20 AM UTC

Hi Hiren,

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion Support.

We have attached the sample which we have implemented the custom view for SfRating. Please find the sample from the below link.

Sample: http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/forum/127035/ze/RatingCustomview-1737275737 

Also you can refer from our UG documentation

https://help.syncfusion.com/xamarin/sfrating/add-custom-items

Please let us know if you have any other query.

Regards,
Rathanakumar S. 

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;