We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Template not working in Grid Column

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

127027 Oct 21,2016 09:40 AM Oct 24,2016 06:21 AM Angular 1
Tags: ejGrid
Aniruddha Pondhe
Asked On October 21, 2016 09:40 AM

Am using Angular2 integration.
I am trying to insert a template into the grid column. My template has a link. I want to open that link when I click on the cell value.

<e-column field="OrderID" headerText="Order ID" width="75" textAlign="right" template="<a>asd</a>"></e-column>

When I try to give an <a> tag in the template there's an error parsing the template as follows:

zone.js:388 Unhandled Promise rejection: Template parse errors:
Parser Error: Unexpected token < at column 1 in [<a>asd</a>] in GridComponent@4:85 ("  <e-columns>
        <e-column field="OrderID" headerText="Order ID" width="75" textAlign="right" [ERROR ->][template]="<a>asd</a>"></e-column>
        <e-column field="CustomerID" headerText="Customer ID" wi"): GridComponent@4:85
Parser Error: Unexpected token < at column 1 in [<a>asd</a>] in GridComponent@4:85 ("
</ej-grid>

<a id="test" [ERROR ->]*ngFor="let router of list" [routerLink]="router.path" routerLinkActive="router-link-active">Edit</a>"): GridComponent@13:13
Parser Error: Unexpected token < at column 1 in [<a>asd</a>] in GridComponent@4:85 ("
</ej-grid>

<a id="test" *ngFor="let router of list" [ERROR ->][routerLink]="router.path" routerLinkActive="router-link-active">Edit</a>
"): GridComponent@13:41
</ej-grid>

[ERROR ->]<a id="test" *ngFor="let router of list" [routerLink]="router.path" routerLinkActive="router-link-act"): GridComponent@13:0, Directive RouterLinkWithHref

Jayaprakash Kamaraj [Syncfusion]
Replied On October 24, 2016 06:21 AM

Hi Aniruddha, 

To render the column template we suggest you to use property binding instead of passing the string value to the template attribute.   

Find the code example  

app.component.ts 

<ej-grid [allowPaging]="true" [allowSorting]="true" [dataSource]="gridData" [columns]="columns"> 
<e-columns> 
        <e-column headerText="Roles" width="80" [template]="template"></e-column> 
</ej-grid> 

`, 
    directives: [EJ_DIALOG_COMPONENTS, EJ_GRID_COMPONENTS, CORE_DIRECTIVES] 
}) 
export class AppComponent { 
       public template= "#columnTemp"; 

constructor() {   
    } 
} 

Index.html 

<script type="text/x-jsrender" id="columnTemp"> 
      <a>asd</a> 
    </script> 

Regards, 

Jayaprakash K.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;