We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Knockout binding does not work with numerics and dropdowns with durandal dialogs

Hi,

I have some strange problem but I'm not quite sure if it is synfusion or durandal issue, but since it happens in synfusions controls, I start from here. 

I made simple test example for you (in attachment) and there we can reproduce bug. 
When project starts, there is only one button "Open dialog". When we click on it, durandal dialog is open, and there is only one numeric input and one button 'Close dialog'.
We can click 'up' and 'down' on numeric and everything works fine, knockout binding works perfectly.

When we close dialog and open it again (dialog viewmodel.js is function it means every time new object is created), and click 'up' and 'down' buttons on input, values is changed correctly in input field but in console we get error:
    Uncaught TypeError: Cannot use 'in' operator to search for 'modelChange' in null.

Error is always happens after first open and close dialog. Every second, third, fourth...time when we open dialog and try to change the value we get described error. Error also happens with drop downs, but with different description:
    ej.core.min.js:10 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot use 'in' operator to search for 'modelChange' in null

I really do not know what happens, any help is appreciated.

Regards,
Milos

Attachment: HTML_StarterKit_18960059.zip

1 Reply

SK Shanmugaraja K Syncfusion Team October 21, 2016 11:38 AM UTC

Hi Milos, 

Thank you for using Syncfusion products, 

We have considered this “Script error while changing numeric text box value in knockout binding” as an issue and a support incident has been created under your account to track the status of this requirement. Please log on to our support website to check for further updates. 

Regards, 
Shanmugaraja K 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon