We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Formula Calculation

I am having a problem with a formula calculating after I insert a column (using InsertRange). Even if I reset the formula, it still won''t work. The attached sample shows an example. When the form first loads, the formula works fine. If the button is clicked (which adds a column using InsertRange), the value of the formula cell doesn''t change when any of its dependent cells is changed. Am I doing something wrong, or is this a DirectTrac issue? FYI: I am running 1.6.1. Thanks, Greg GridFormulaTest_2962.zip

2 Replies

GW Greg Wright April 6, 2004 06:20 PM UTC

Do I need to call ResetFormulaTag()?

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team April 6, 2004 10:02 PM UTC

In 1.6.1, resetting the formulatag does seem to avoid the problem. In 2030, you can clear a couple of hashtables and recalculate things without having to visit each cell trying to reset the formulatag. Here is code that seemed to avoid teh problem in 1610 for me. this.gridControl1.Model.Cols.InsertRange(this.FormulaCol, 1); this.gridControl1[1,4].ResetFormulaTag();

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon