We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Vertical scroll?

Hi, this might be a stupid question but....  I can't seem to make the Kanban columns be vertical scrollable. I realize this control is still ina preview phase though so it might not have been added yet. Is it doable now or will it be in an upcoming release?

3 Replies

SG Sridharan Gajendran Syncfusion Team October 17, 2016 11:44 AM UTC

Hi Mattias, 

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion Support. 

KanbanColumn is vertical scrollable, when the column’s content height exceeds the view port height. Please find the demo video for your reference.  

Thanks, 
Sridharan 

MH Mattias Homde October 17, 2016 11:59 AM UTC

Oh wow. It works, thanks :)  I must say though that's its a large UI issue, how would the user ever know that it's vertically scrollable, especially in an mouse driven environment? Is there any way to have a Scrollviewer.Visibility="Auto" like scenario? If not that would be a tremendously helpful addition

SG Sridharan Gajendran Syncfusion Team October 18, 2016 11:00 AM UTC

Hi Mattias, 

Thanks for the update. 

We will enhance the KanbanColumn UI to adapt in mouse driven environment and a support incident has been created under your account to track the status of this enhancement. Please log on to our support website to check for further updates.  

Regards, 
Sridharan 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon